Our employees and our business thrive on a blend of experience levels, cultures, talents, perspectives and decision-making styles.
We encourage global communication among our employees because the best solutions are developed when people from a variety of backgrounds come together to build upon each other’s knowledge. Much like the blending of high-quality ingredients makes a superior chemical product, blending the unique skills and talents of a diverse workforce creates a superior chemical company.
Diversity is fundamental to the quality of our products and services, and crucial to our continued success. We are committed to fostering an inclusive workplace, and we have carefully crafted a set of principles to guide our behavior. These principles are known collectively by the acronym ICARE.
- Inclusion: Assure everyone on the team is a part of the team; pertains to how we make decisions.
- Cooperation: Help each other to succeed; relates to how we work together.
- Accountability: Assure our own and others’ behaviors contribute to a positive, diversity-friendly workplace; pertains to how we manage our environment.
- Respect: Treat others with dignity and consideration; relates to how we treat each other.
- Everyday: Exhibit these behaviors in every encounter, every day.